Search

What is your differentiator?

All human beings are 99.9% identical in their genetic makeup. Differences are in the remaining 0.1%. A few years ago, I was at a client...

Feelings Are Useful

I’m not good enough. I make too many mistakes. I am a failure. I should be better. The demanding negative voice is hard to fight and easy...

What I see when I support...

I took this photo at Sweetwater Wetlands. When you’re facing a large decision, I can see you standing here. These decisions are never...

Live Within Your Legacy

As a young adult, I volunteered at a retirement community and would listen to residents tell me their life stories and regrets. At that...

Toxic Isolation

Narcissism at its core is control. The behaviors to achieve this control are intentionally confusing and dangerous. Identifying red flags...