top of page
  • Writer's pictureLauren Douglass

What is your differentiator?

All human beings are 99.9% identical in their genetic makeup. Differences are in the remaining 0.1%. A few years ago, I was at a client event and a palm reader was doing readings for fun. She looked at my hands and said I had a gift marking. Usually, there are three main lines in the hands - a head, heart and life line. In my hands, my head and heart lines are combined. This is called a simian line. “In the world of Hand Analysis, a Simian Crease is considered a Gift Marking.” - Pamelah Tablak

Less than 10% of the population has a simian line in one hand and less than 1% has it in both hands.

I have this line in both hands. It is said to mean I will filter my thinking through my feelings and filter my feelings through my thinking. My head and heart are one.

You could say, I was destined to be weird, so I guess it’s out of my hands. See what I did there. 😏

What is your differentiator? Some people don’t know. I’ll ask, “what did you do to have fun as a kid?”

Kids have this beautiful ability to play without judgement. As they grow, the judgement begins to take shape and natural gifts are forgotten. There may be a buried talent waiting to be expressed.

Because of the genetic 0.1%, no one in the world is living the same life. We all have 24 hours in a day, and how we treat people in those hours determines our impact.

If you don’t know what makes you special, start adventuring. Use it as a filter.

23 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2 Post
bottom of page